Business Breakfast in Brussels
How to make customer data, your key asset, work for you
You might know this problem: Most of the companies with a large amount of customers aren’t able to have all information about each customer at a glance. Failing to do that, you miss a tailored communication to your customers. You experience loss of reputation due to bad communication, because:
- You make mistakes with wrong offers,because you aren’t able to say what your customer really wants
- One customer knows many people
- Bad news travels fast, especially on the internet
Obviously, improving your customer communication can improve your revenue from each customer.
So why is it important to have a 360° customer view?
- Improved Customer Engagement, enhanced Brand Experience
- Tailored relevant and opportune offers, less potential transactions lost
- Reduced customer irritation with mass mailings, avoiding wrong communication to specific segments
- Avoiding fast spreading of bad communications, improved long-term reputation
Are you willing to find out, how you can leverage your existing assets and get more ROI on your campaigns?
In the upcoming Uniserv business breakfast in Brussels, you will be able to quickly find out the growth potential for your department.