Inpreci are a UK based data architecture company specialising in metadata management and data quality.
We have developed a comprehensive data quality framework and a corresponding architecture that delivers top performance data quality capabilities. The framework links drivers (e.g. cost/expenses, regulations) with strategy, operational requirements, tools, controls, and monitoring.
Inpreci's delivery approach creates a culture of measurable data quality improvement by driving out data defects using powerful monitoring and profiling techniques, root-cause-analysis, and other quality analysis and improvement techniques. We are used to working in the most complex environments and we will help you to organise and simplify data so that it can be more easily understood and managed.
inpreci brings together some of the best talent and thought-leaders in data architecture. Our particular focus areas are data governance, data quality, data security, and metadata management. We develop 'out-the-box' architectures that can be embedded and integrated into a firm's enterprise architecture, and which can be adapted to suit a particular environment and culture.
Our in-depth architectures will really accelerate your data management project. They provide a clear vision of the target and roadmap, whilst reducing the scope for errors, and reducing risks and costs of delivery execution.
We can manage and deliver entire projects, or our consultants can work with you to deliver solutions, and we have experience in delivering into large global data environments.
All our consultants are highly-qualified and we actively participate in industry bodies such as ISO, British Standards Institute (BSI), IAIDQ, DAMA, FEAPO, and others. We work as a team, multiplying our effectiveness, and we offer a carefully tailored, expert, and cost-effective, service to all our clients.
- inDQ - Data quality management - an architecture that delivers top performance data quality management solutions.
- inMD - Metadata management - technology-agnostic metadata management that can be applied into any environment enabling cross-technology applications and services.
- inDG - Data governance - our framework includes policies, roles and responsibilities, template procedures, and educational tools.
- CDRM - Complete Data Risk Management - methodology and data risk assessment tools that allow you to identify the areas requiring most attention.
- nDS - Data security - a complete standards-based data security architecture.
- inEA - Enterprise Architecture practice establishment - we can transfer mature enterprise architecture techniques to into your organisation, giving you many new and powerful capabilities.
- Training - professional training in enteprise and solution architecture, and in data quality management.